Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
The British Oak is flying the flag for good beer and proper pub grub! We’re a warm and welcoming community pub that’s perfect for family lunches, after-work drinks, dinner with your other half, and big nights out with friends. There’s always a friendly face behind the bar, good beer in the pumps, and something tasty cooking in the pub kitchen.
You’re going to love the beer garden. The private huts are perfect for cosy lunches and date nights. And if you’re eating out in Kingswinford with the kids, we’ve got a great outdoor play area that’ll keep them entertained while you grab a well-earned rest. You’ll need it after a Sunday carvery. Ours comes with enough roasties, veg, and stuffing to feed the British Army!
We’re all about keeping it real. That goes for food, beer, and atmosphere. We take real ales seriously. The British Oak does a really good pint. And a range of proper pub drinks. We’ve got the full works behind the bar: real ales and guest beers, draught lagers, wines from around the world, all the spirits you can name, prosecco, and champagne.
Love proper pub grub? Us too. That’s why our food menu is full of pub classics, satisfying sandwiches, juicy steaks, whopping great burgers, chicken dishes, and curries. Whatever you’re in the mood for, we’ve got it.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.