It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
The British Oak is flying the flag for good beer and proper pub grub! We’re a warm and welcoming community pub that’s perfect for family lunches, after-work drinks, dinner with your other half, and big nights out with friends. There’s always a friendly face behind the bar, good beer in the pumps, and something tasty cooking in the pub kitchen.
You’re going to love the beer garden. The private huts are perfect for cosy lunches and date nights. And if you’re eating out in Kingswinford with the kids, we’ve got a great outdoor play area that’ll keep them entertained while you grab a well-earned rest. You’ll need it after a Sunday carvery. Ours comes with enough roasties, veg, and stuffing to feed the British Army!
We’re all about keeping it real. That goes for food, beer, and atmosphere. We take real ales seriously. The British Oak does a really good pint. And a range of proper pub drinks. We’ve got the full works behind the bar: real ales and guest beers, draught lagers, wines from around the world, all the spirits you can name, prosecco, and champagne.
Love proper pub grub? Us too. That’s why our food menu is full of pub classics, satisfying sandwiches, juicy steaks, whopping great burgers, chicken dishes, and curries. Whatever you’re in the mood for, we’ve got it.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
British Oak, 55 Stallings Lane, Kingswinford, DY6 7HS